Sunday Recap - April 15th
God always takes the initiative in our love relationship. The witness of the entire Bible testifies that God pursues us and orchestrates ways for us to experience Him. God is pursuing you every day in a love relationship that is personal and real. He desires your heart, strength, soul and mind – all of you.
When you give yourself to Him completely, He promises to reveal Himself to You.
Key Scriptures: “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.” Jeremiah 31:3 (NIV)
Some Sunday takeaways on God pursuing you:
- God personally loved you even before you were even born.
- God takes the time to know everything about you.
- God will never allow you to be separated from Him.
- God sent his one and only Son Jesus Christ to die for your sins.
- God created you with eternity in mind.